[Groop]Wish I was there

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:17:17 EDT

I enjoy reading the reports and seeing the pictures of San Diego from those
of you lucky enough to be able to attend.  I am soooo jealous, especially
since it's my birthday and I could be spending it with Sergio, ME and, by all
reports, about a zillion comic book fans if it weren't that we have to travel
to Portland in a couple months for my sister's second wedding, (depleting
both funds and available vacation time).  We have vowed that next year we
will go to San Diego no matter who's getting married.  Of course, it won't be
Groo's 20th anniversary (though he'll be 21, so we could celebrate him being
legally of age).  See you all there.

Janet "Stuck in Toledo with her wonderful Groo-loving husband when the rest
of the world is in San Diego" Harriett

ps: glad to hear another member of the Groop has had a wonderful first
meeting with Sergio.  I only met him once (though we did spend the better
portion of the con hanging around the Sergio/Stan zone), but he seems to be a
great guy.  I don't think I've ever heard anyone having a bad experience
meeting him.