[Groop]Groo Buttons

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:40:27 -0700

Hi Folks!

 I haven't had time to put together a coherent con report yet.  BUT, perhaps
more importantly, I'm starting to get a little organized.  So if you signed
up for a Groo button and didn't send me your address, send me your address!
If you didn't sign up for a Groo button, it's not too late because I have
more than I need for those who did sign up.  (First come, first serve.)

In case you didn't know, the buttons are little jewels, about the size of a
quarter.  You can see what one looks like at this ebay page:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2129000522

This Bozo does this every year.  Goes to the con, scoops up as much free
stuff as he can, and then sells it.  I wish I knew him on sight so I could
tackle him at the con and mark his forehead with a Scarlet "B" for Bozo.
Then Dark Horse folks would know not to let him take the freebies and Sergio
and others would know not to give him autograph cards.

But I digress.

Fortunately, thanks to Sergio & Mark, we are not at the tender mercies of
such folks.  That reminds me, I still have some Groo signing cards from a
Mexican comic con that Sergio gave me to spread around to you guys.  Oh,
btw, the pin part of the button comes out real easy and if you glue one of
those little round magnets onto the back of the button, it makes a really
cool refrigerator magnet!

Take care all -Gary G.