[Groop]Larry's REAL Con Report...

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gary Grossmann <grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:
>...I had just about decided
> to add Last Kiss to my "buy" list.  It's been my favorite
> part of the CBG since Mark left. But if our Larry is going
> to be in it, well, it's all settled.  I gotta have that comic!
> What contest did you win, Larry?  -Gary

The aptly named "Appear In An Issue Of LAST KISS Contest," what
else? Lucky for his readership, only my name and PERHAPS some of
my interests will be used, and not my visceral likeness, since
the whole idea is that he rescripts Classic Charleston Romance
comics using the existing art...

By the way, I've been corresponding with John Lustig the LAST
couple of days, he remembers you and sends his regards. John
professes to be a big GROO fan as well. Come to think of it,
almost every Pro I interacted with, from hot young maverick to
established seasoned pro commented on my variuos Groo or Groop
shirts and spoke in reverent tones of Sergio!

=====
-Larry Steller