[Groop]Groo Button Thanks

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:57:13 -0700

Hi Folks!

Thanks for all the Thanks!

But you know, I get a really big kick out of sending Groo-ness all over the
planet, so I am happy to do it.  It reminds me of a little Sergio story.
When Larry & Steve & I were escorting Sergio to the Groo Panel, I told him
how much fun and how fascinating it was for all of us to watch him work in
that element.  He replied that as much as everyone enjoyed it, he was sure
he had more fun than anyone else in the room!

It's kind of the same thing with me and the mailings.  Sort of.   Well, OK,
not really, but you know what I mean!!!

Take care all -Gary G.

PS  If you DIDN'T get your button, or don't by the end of next week, let me
know.

PPS  Someday soon I will have to tell you all about my quasi-debate with my
new In-laws about comicbooks and censorship.