[Groop]statue bargain

Charles L. Klein cklein@mn.rr.com
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 19:16:29 -0500

I had to find my certificate again, but I was surprised to realize (that I
had forgotten no less) that mine is # 019.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com]On Behalf Of
Ronny Hansen
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 10:50 AM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop]statue bargain

> It's number 154 and has a Groo bust shot drawn by Sergio on the
> Certificate of Authenticity.

Hi Guys/Gals.

This reminds me of a list we began compiling way back when I wasn't such a
lurker.
The goal was to figure out which of the 750 statues was in "Groop" hands.

This is what I found deep in a folder on my harddrive. Did a quick search on
the older
posts and added a few other statues. Please post corrections/addons and I'll
post the
complete list on my web-site if anybody still is interested... :)

No: ?		Denis Hackney
No: ?		Tracy A Dunnom
No: ?		Chad M. Riden
No: ?		Tennille Tan