[Groop]Groo appearances

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:33:40 -0700

Gee, You know, I think I maybe kinda sorta may have a little list around
here somewhere on which I occasionally jot down a few random Groo
appearances when I think of it.  I'll e-mail you a copy in the near future.
Assuming I can find it, you understand.  Take care -Gary G.

> Dear Groop,
>
> If anyone has a list of all groo appearances in other comic
books/magazines (MAD) could you email a copy of the list to me?  Would much
appreciate it.

> -Aaron
>
> ps its ok gary, i dont have a sketch card either (Everyone who does have
one is a > > > mendicant and i hate you likewise), nor do i have the cheese
dip statue but... i still > > plan to make a 6 foot tall paper mache groo
statue of my own, so ha!

PS  I plan to BECOME a 6 foot paper mache Groo statue.