[Groop]Sergio?

Mark Evanier mail@evanier.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:11:15 -0700

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:57:20 -0400, SbphillipM@netscape.net wrote:

>Does anybody know when sergio will be at another comic show?  I would love to see him again.

ME: The next comic convention Sergio is scheduled to attend is the
Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus, Ohio the last week of November.  I'm trying
to rearrange my schedule so I can attend, as well.

In case anyone cares, I'll be at the Victoria Comic & Video Fest in
Victoria, British Columbia the first weekend of October.
www.POVonline.com - a website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las Vegas, Hollywood,
Stan Freberg, Laurel & Hardy, Jack Kirby and possums in my backyard.