[Groop]Larry under desk

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:31:52 -0700 (PDT)

Larry wrote:
> > I feel even sillier than usual, so I'll just crawl under my
> desk
> > for a little while, curl up into a ball and rock slowly back
> and forth...

So Bob I mean Greg I mean Craig no it IS Greg replied:

> If you're gonna do that Larry, I suggest popcorn, a desklamp,
> some issues of
> groo and some tweezers (to eat the popcorn so no salts or oils
> get on your
> comix, I mean you may as well make the time productive.

So now Larry says:

Ya know, I think from now on, whenever someone asks me what I did
for the weekend, my response will be "I crawled under my desk,
curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth slowly while
reading Groo comics and eating popcorn with tweezers."

That is SUBSTANTIALLY weirder than my previous favorite response,
being "Oh, I played PogoHockey."

(That's hockey on pogo sticks, not Hockey using cute little
possums as pucks. Don't wana upset Carolyn, now!)

Of course, playing PogoHockey is as much a lie as crawling under
my desk, and unfortunately just as likely to keep me SINGLE and
UNMARRIED if I keep talking to people like this...

=====
-Larry Steller