[Groop]Groo Statue and Chronicles

Shane Clarke sac@foolarchy.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:59:29 -0700

Groo Chronicles - 88
Death/Life of Groo - 64
Buzz & Bell (Malibu Hardback) - 232
Groo Statue - 361

Images of Groo Card Sheet - I don't think this counts Gary, it's not an
officially numbered item! :)

But my Original Sergio Sketch Card pulled from the pack, albeit not
numbered, still trumps your Images of Groo Card Sheet.

Do you need another scan to further burn the image into you mind? :)

Gary will bash me good for that one.

~Shane

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com] On Behalf Of
Gary Grossmann
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 9:27 PM
To: groo oop
Subject: Re: [Groop]Groo Statue and Chronicles

Groo Chronicles -  942
Death/Life of Groo-   0742
Buzz & Bell (Malibu Hardback) - 96  (of 1200)

and.....

Images of Groo Card Sheet-  12   (of 25)

So Ha!  and Double Ha!  You, you...you sketch card owners you!

> When the cards originally came out he pulled it in one of
> the first packages he opened.

Gee, thanks for the info Bruce.  Next time, just rip out my heart and
stomp
on it. It'll be less painful.

> P.P.S.  I've noticed that Gary isn't listed in Nick's Gallery.

O, shut up!!

-Gary G.

PS  Bruce, I hate your brother.