[Groop]Groo Statue and Chronicles

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 19:36:57 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Clarke" <sac@foolarchy.com>

> Groo Chronicles - 88
> Death/Life of Groo - 64
> Buzz & Bell (Malibu Hardback) - 232
> Groo Statue - 361
>
> Images of Groo Card Sheet - I don't think this counts Gary, it's not an
> officially numbered item! :)
>
> But my Original Sergio Sketch Card pulled from the pack, albeit not
> numbered, still trumps your Images of Groo Card Sheet.
>
> Do you need another scan to further burn the image into you mind? :)
>
> Gary will bash me good for that one.

Hey, It's numbered by Sergio.  How much more official can you get?
But, he added reluctantly, I, I, I s-s-see your point.

What you saying is that it doesn't matter that there are fewer Images of
Groo Card Sheets than Sketch cards and I have one.  It doesn't matter that I
have one of only three (3!) sets of Regular Groo Card sheets, and all 202
International Groos from 13 countries and all sorts of other really, really
cool Groo stuff, some of which even Mark & Sergio don't have.  What you're
saying is that absolutely none of that matters and all that really matters
is that I DON'T HAVE A SKETCH CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Isn't that what your
saying Shane?  Isn't it???????