[Groop]Restaurant.

Mark Evanier mail@evanier.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:51:57 -0700

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:28:04 -0700, jorge filevich
<rage@engr.colostate.edu> wrote:

>Hi,  I read a few year ago that Mark and Sergio had a restaurant in LA?
>Is this still the case? Since I will be visiting tomorrow, I was
>wondering if it still existed, and if it has anything groo in it? Worth
>a visit? How is the food? Would Groo eat there?

ME:  The restaurant is no longer there.  It was called Hamptons
Hollywood Cafe and it went out of business about six months ago.
Sergio actually had nothing to do with the business except that he
created an item -- The Groo Burger -- we had on the menu.  I didn't
have that much more to do with it.  It was run by some friends of mine
and I was an investor.
www.POVonline.com - a website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las Vegas, Hollywood,
Stan Freberg, Laurel & Hardy, Jack Kirby and possums in my backyard.