[Groop]To Groo

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:26:24 EST

--part1_74.28130b43.2b340400_boundary

In a message dated 12/19/2002 10:09:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grossfam@olywa.net writes:

> When they put "Groo" as a verb in the dictionary, they MUST use Janet's
> definition.  (sheesh

Actually, that's not original, but I don't remember where I first heard it.
I think the definition might be off one of Mark's letter pages.  Either way,
it very accurately describes the feeling of having Grooed.

Janet

--part1_74.28130b43.2b340400_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/19/2002 10:09:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, grossfam@olywa.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">When they put "Groo" as a verb in the dictionary, they MUST use Janet's definition.&nbsp; (sheesh</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Actually, that's not original, but I don't remember where I first heard it.&nbsp; I think the definition might be off one of Mark's letter pages.&nbsp; Either way, it very accurately describes the feeling of having Grooed.<BR>
<BR>
Janet</FONT></HTML>

--part1_74.28130b43.2b340400_boundary--