[Groop]A 20th Anniversary Thought... (ME?)

Groo_Fan groo_fan@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:31:46 -0700

With all this talk of what merchandise will be spawned from the upcomming
20th anniversary, Has there been any thought of a promotion for it?  I don't
know.. something like a scavenger hunt/trivia type of contest that would
entail one to dig through his/her groo stuff that has been released over the
past 20 years. I don't know about you guys... but I would have a lot of fun
going through my groo items for such a cause, No matter what the prize may
be. :)

I hope this doesn't count toward the "If you make up an Idea, Mark won't do
it".