[Groop]The Monster Times (eventually On Topic)

RABuswell@dstsystems.com RABuswell@dstsystems.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:18:44 -0600

I used to read Joe Brancatelli's column on comic books in the old Warren
magazines.

Very cool.

(back to lurk mode)
Richard Buswell

                    Mark Evanier
                    <me@evanier.c
                    om>

I wrote several articles for THE MONSTER TIMES.  The editor was a
buddy of mine, Joe Brancatelli, who currently writes for a lot of
airline magazines and does some great commentaries about the airline
business.  He has a website at www.joesentme.com