[Groop]International groo

Azamin \"Cantona\" Zainol Abidin azamin7@pd.jaring.my
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:00:28 +0800

So... this solve the question on why the  former Yugoslavia broke up... where
wars between crotia and Slovenia with federal republic... war in Bosnia, war in

Kosovo... and those ethnic cleansing and those genocides happen there... it's
because Groo was reprinted in the former Yugoslavia....  in the late 1980's...
- just a few years before the republic broke up.... It should be the Groo's
work.....