[Groop]Question For Mark

Mark Evanier me@evanier.com
Tue, 01 Jan 2002 13:57:34 -0800

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 13:39:13 -0700, "Groo_Fan" <groo_fan@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Come to think of it, What would you consider your greatest achievment or
>publication that received the best response?

ME: If you're talking about Groo...I would guess that GROO #100
received the greatest response of any individual issue, although the
real thing that seems to impress folks about the series is its
longevity and consistency.  It's kinda like the difference between a
ball player who has one great season and one who manages to play for a
long time.

NOW ONLINE: www.POVonline.com
A website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las
Vegas, Hollywood, Stan Freberg and other stuff.