[Groop]Death & Taxes

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:47:25 EST

--part1_79.21117ae7.296dce1d_boundary

I finally read issue one of "Death and Taxes" and I'd like to commend the
entire Groo gang for a very intriguing story presented with the usual high
quality from everyone involved.  With all due respect to Stan Sakai and Tom
Luth, I never realized how much the color and lettering added to my Groo
enjoyment until I started reading other comics where the colors and letters
were not up to Groo standards (by that, I do not mean the standards Groo
himself would set).  Now, having explored a few other titles, I definitely
appreciate their contributions.  I can't wait for issue 2 to arrive!

I have yet to read a bad Groo, but I think this story line is the best since
Groo learned to read, and it shows a side of Rufferto I had never really
stopped to consider.  (Darn those razza-frazza college Literature classes!
Now I'm analyzing character development in Groo!)

Anyway, congrats to all for a Groo well done (or is Groo better medium-rare
with a side of tartar sauce?)

Janet

--part1_79.21117ae7.296dce1d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I finally read issue one of "Death and Taxes" and I'd like to commend the entire Groo gang for a very intriguing story presented with the usual high quality from everyone involved.&nbsp; With all due respect to Stan Sakai and Tom Luth, I never realized how much the color and lettering added to my Groo enjoyment until I started reading other comics where the colors and letters were not up to Groo standards (by that, I do not mean the standards Groo himself would set).&nbsp; Now, having explored a few other titles, I definitely appreciate their contributions.&nbsp; I can't wait for issue 2 to arrive! <BR>
<BR>
I have yet to read a bad Groo, but I think this story line is the best since Groo learned to read, and it shows a side of Rufferto I had never really stopped to consider.&nbsp; (Darn those razza-frazza college Literature classes!&nbsp; Now I'm analyzing character development in <I>Groo</I>!)<BR>
<BR>
Anyway, congrats to all for a Groo well done (or is Groo better medium-rare with a side of tartar sauce?)<BR>
<BR>
Janet</FONT></HTML>

--part1_79.21117ae7.296dce1d_boundary--