[Groop]Death & Taxes

Chris Schechner schechnr@flash.net
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:10:26 -0600

In defese of the Great Escape, I got some of my best back issues
there while in town on business. Unfortunately, the travel budget has
been cut by the client, so I won't get to go again. No more Granite
Falls, no more Noshville, no more West End Cooker. *sob*

Glorko

(Zoltronians travel on their stomachs.)