[Groop]Groo!!! (It's about time!)

Shane Clarke sac@foolarchy.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:51:35 -0800

Good news indeed. I have both the Mage and Hellboy PVC sets of this
'type' from Dark Horse... very cool stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com] On Behalf Of
Gary Grossmann
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 10:14 PM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]Groo!!! (It's about time!)

Hi Folks!

Well, I'm breaking my long (by my standards ) silence because I finally
(and
for once) have something worth saying.  Remember when Mark alerted us
that
sometime this year there would probably be Groo PVC figures?  Well,
check
out this page of Dark Horse's web site:

http://www.darkhorse.com/products/pg_profile/sku_11654/sec_search/index.
html

If for some reason that doesn't work, just go to darkhorse.com and do a
search for "Aragones"

Whohoo!!!  I don't know if the June 26th date will hold up, but they
will
come out eventually!!!  (And so will the hard cover version of the
Life/Death of Groo.  Sometime.  Eventually.  I hope.)

btw, some of you have asked and I want to let you know that my daughter
is
coming along. "Minor" brain injuries are a real drag because you look
fine
and all, but actual thinking (like what you have to do for school) is
tough,
which is very frustrating when you are a 15 year old girl who is used to
studying and getting things done  Plus there are fatigue issues.  The
one
Dr. told her if she were a lazy kid who didn't care about school, she
probably wouldn't notice anything was wrong! They keep telling us
everything
will get back to normal, they just can't tell us when.

Of course as a Groo fan, I don't think very much at all.  Except about
Groo.
Hmm.  I think that's an oxymoron.  (Think?!?)

Hope all is well with everyone and you are all wallowing in the Groo-ish
glory of the new mini-series, the prospect of the PVC figures, upcoming
trade paperbacks, the 20th anniversary of Groo, and the theoretical
release
of the hardcover Life/Death of Groo!!!

Take care all -Gary "Still Dessesbo!!" G.