[Groop]Read Mark-Visit His Site

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:39:14 -0800

Hi Folks!

Just thought I would once again encourage everyone who isn't already doing
so to visit Mark's web site at www.POVonline.com at least every other day or
so if not every day.  The site has more information about, and/or links to
information about, pop culture over the last 50+ years than anywhere else.
Of course there is a Groo page, actually several, with cool trivia and
pictures, one of which I think Ruben sent him (and even something I was able
to provide to ME)

In addition to all that, Mark comments on current big news items in a very
common sense, everyman way that I find very refreshing, while providing
links to some excellent editorials and commentary.

But wait, there's MORE!!!  You can get the sleazy underbelly of the
entertainment world from anywhere.  In fact, where do you NOT get the sleazy
underbelly of the entertainment world?  But from Mark, you get the SILLY
underbelly of the entertainment world.  His stories of deal making in all
areas are great and it makes you wonder how any TV show movie, or cartoon
ever gets made.  (Now if only he wasn't so proper and discreet and would
name names!!)

Take care all -Gary G.  (Who will NEVER understand how Mark does all he
does.)