[Groop]Groo T-Shirts?

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:37:15 -0800

Hi Folks!

Ok, before anybody asks, only T-shirts that are put out by someone who at
least theoretically paid Sergio & Mark for the privilege make the Groo List.
The rarest of these are the Groo/Cerebus T-Shirt from the 1985 Charlotte
Heroes Con, the 1996 Comic-Con International Volunteer T-Shirt, and the Groo
Game T-Shirt from Archangel, which was part of the Groo Game promotion in
1997.  There were not a lot of these made.  Of course, outside the Groop,
the Malaysian T-shirt is pretty darn rare too!

Mark, any chance of a 20th Anniversary Groo T-Shirt?  Man, that would be
cool!  (or are negotiations with Graphitti Designs or whoever more trouble
than its worth.)

Ruben, if I made a shirt from each Groo cover, including TPB's, there would
be about 180 or so!  That means I could wear a different Groo shirt every
day for 6 months!!!  Oh Boy!!!!!!

Take care all -Gary G.

PS  Which Groo cover would be best for Groo Underwear?