[Groop]Apparently Jeff Smith enjoys Groo...

CrazySketchbook@aol.com CrazySketchbook@aol.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 20:16:02 EDT

--part1_98.28418f68.2a539c42_boundary

Jeff Smith (creator of Bone) recommends and links to an excerpt from Groo:
The Most Intelligent Man in the World in the Library section of
Boneville.com.  For some reason I find it interesting when a creator and I
share similar reading preferences.

- Ty

--part1_98.28418f68.2a539c42_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Jeff Smith (creator of Bone) recommends and links to an excerpt from Groo: The Most Intelligent Man in the World in the Library section of Boneville.com.&nbsp; For some reason I find it interesting when a creator and I share similar reading preferences.<BR>
<BR>
- Ty</FONT></HTML>

--part1_98.28418f68.2a539c42_boundary--