[Groop]Emails embedded in postings

Groo groo@isomedia.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:12:58 -0600

I brought this topic up a while back when I used to be under my real e-mail
address and name. They didn't seem to care about privacy and had all voted
to keep it so everyone can look you up and find this information. This
forced me to cancel the account and create this new one. I don't care if
people in the group know who I am, I just find it none of anyones business
to look me up on the internet and see what i'd been posting to the groop.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com]On Behalf Of
Vaughn Seward
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 8:20 AM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]Emails embedded in postings

Does anyone know how to get rid of email addresses from the 'old' Groop
news group (I'm trying to cut down on ways that spammers find my email
address). I did a Google search for my email address and found a few
entries including:

http://mailman.newdream.net/pipermail/groop/2000-December/001409.html

Thanks,
~Vaughn