[Groop]International Groo Milestone!!

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 21:41:55 -0700

Hi Folks!

Just thought I'd let you know that there have now been over 200
International Groo reprint publications!!  Groo has recently been published
in a childrens magazine titled "Bum"  (pronounced "boom") in Croatia. So far
he's been in 4, bringing the known International Groo total to 202!!

What's kind of goofy is that this magazine is published in the city of
Zagreb and there were Groos published in different magazine in that city in
the late 1980's as well.  But Zagreb was part of Yugoslavia back then,
Croatia was just a province or region, so even though both sets of magazines
were published in Zagreb, they were published in two diffrent countries.

This requires way too much thought for a Groo fan.  I'm going to take a
couple aspirin.

Take care all -Gary G.

PS  In addition to the 202 International Groo publications, there were the
218 appearances in the Sunday Megazine of The Sun newspaper in Azamin's
beautiful Maylasia.