[Groop]OT: Groop Baseball Night?

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 09:09:50 -0700 (PDT)

The last 2 trips to San Diego I have not managed to get to any of
the 3 Major League Baseball stadiums, so I did a quick check of
the Padres, and they are home starting the Tuesday after the Con
(I already have Tuesday night plans and am flying home
Wednesday).

Next I checked the Dodgers, they're away too...

Okay, I get to see the Angels all the time at Yankee Stadium, but
it would be great to see them in their own park, too. Let's see,
who are they playing...

GAAAHHH!!! They're playing my Yankees during the comic con
itself! How could I have missed that!? I can't go Friday (KIRBY
AWARDS) or Saturday (MASQUERADE), but Thursday Night is a
possibility!

Anyone out there want to take a Thursday Night side trip up to
Anaheim for a baseball game? Let me know if you have ANY possible
interest, and we'll go from there!

=====
-Larry Steller