[Groop]Sergio original art

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:00:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- J Brooks <jabrooks@hotmail.com> wrote:
>...roughly how much does he sell a page
> for?  And if he sells covers, how much do those go for?

My pages were $250/each; covers are substantially more. Oh how my
heart sang! Oh how my wallet screamed! Yeah, it's definitely
worth it!!!

My buddy asked me how much I thought i would sell them for
someday, and I looked at him like a penguin on a pogo-stick and
said. "SELL THEM!!? WHY ON EARTH WOULD I DO A STUPID THING LIKE
THAT!!!? Hey, that's for my heirs to figure out someday..."

=====
-Larry Steller