[Groop]A Call To Arms [OT]

FaygoGroo@aol.com FaygoGroo@aol.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:22:54 -0400

Hello all,

I have a big, big BIG favor to ask of someone who is attending the San Diego Comic Con. The Penny Arcade gang (the bestest web comic about gaming there is) is selling a Penny Arcade poster that you can only get at the Con. They will be at the Game Skins booth. If anyone would be willing to pick me up a couple, i would be forever grateful, and will sing your praises throughout eternity. I will pay for whatever they cost, plus shipping, plus something extra cause you are the bestest person ever.  Please help.

Thank you in advance,
-BErt