[Groop]Who's the guy with the funny mustache?

Thomas Gatto arwincid@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:44:52 -0400

Hey all, Just a thought;

I was looking at Groo Stuff on Ebay when I was shocked (no horified) to
discover that the guy pretending to be Senior Sergio at conventions must be
a fraud.

I base this conclusion on the undisputable fact that all sellers on Ebay are
always honest, and knowledgable authorities on that which they are selling.
You see this guy is selling "Groo Every Single Issue Ever Made!" (Aragones
Item # 2125416429"). He clearly states that "Plus a few of the issues are
signed by Aragones making this set extra rare and collectible considering
the fact that Sergio passed away several years ago."

Now I met a guy claiming to be Sergio twice now, and he even had a Stan
double with him one year and a Mark double the next.  He was even a
fantastic artist, and signed his name identical to the one in the hardcover
Chronicles book I brought.

Whoever you evil doubles are shame on you!!!

By the way maybe the evil Sergio double will send Gary a sketch card.

Just rambling
Tom Gatto
AKA. Arwin Cid