[Groop]Trivia Question for M.E.

CrazySketchbook@aol.com CrazySketchbook@aol.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:06:58 EDT

--part1_17f.bdd0a27.2a7813a2_boundary

I'm looking at a book I have on the history of Marvel with a sidebar on the
Hulk TV show.  That reads "Bixby... portrayed the scientist David Banner
(whose name was pointlessly altered from the original Bruce of the comic book
series)."  Apparently someone just didn't like the name...

- Ty

> Hi M.E., I'm not even sure you're going to answer this since it's one day
> out from the Con start, but there was a question posted at Nates message
> board. It is a tough question.
>
> In the old Hulk TV series, why was the Hulk called "David Banner" instead
> of "Bruce Banner"?
>
> I figure if anyone knows this obscurity, you will! :)
>
> shane

--part1_17f.bdd0a27.2a7813a2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I'm looking at a book I have on the history of Marvel with a sidebar on the Hulk TV show.&nbsp; That reads "Bixby... portrayed the scientist David Banner (whose name was pointlessly altered from the original Bruce of the comic book series)."&nbsp; Apparently someone just didn't like the name...<BR>
<BR>
- Ty<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hi M.E., I'm not even sure you're going to answer this since it's one day<BR>
out from the Con start, but there was a question posted at Nates message<BR>
board. It is a tough question.<BR>
<BR>
In the old Hulk TV series, why was the Hulk called "David Banner" instead<BR>
of "Bruce Banner"?<BR>
<BR>
I figure if anyone knows this obscurity, you will! :)<BR>
<BR>
shane</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>