[Groop]Jack Davis exhibit in NYC

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:27:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Groop!

For all you NY Metro Area Groopies and anyone else planning to
visit NYC in the next month, one of our favorite MADmen, Jack
Davis, will have some of his work on exhibit at THE SOCIETY OF
ILLUSTRATORS MAIN GALLERY located at 128 East 63rd Street, New
York, NY.

The show runs now until July 3rd.

I was lucky enough to get an invitation for the opening reception
passed to me by a coworker this afternoon, so I'll give you all a
review tomorrow night (or Friday night if it's a late night).
I'll try to remember to bring my camera, but I'm not sure if it's
allowed or not.

If by coincidence any other Groopies will be there tomorrow
night, look for me! You can check out my picture (to recognize
me) by following this link:
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/larryworld/index.html  (which
reminds me, I reallyreallyreally have to work on that web site!!!)

=====
-Larry Steller