[Groop]Round Robin 3 to be continued?

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:37:41 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry I never followed up, guys. I'll try to get things back on
track. Here again is the current line-up:

1)  *Done & posted* by Dan Coakley -a2sg@yahoo.com
2)  *Done & posted* by Janet Harriett -pengyfelix@aol.com

3)  *Up Next* Gary Grossmann -grossfam@olywa.net

4)   *On Deck* Fred Vigeant -fvigeant@optonline.net
5)  Elie Harriett -misterelie@aol.com
6)  Tennille Tan -bubble@mindless.com
7)  Bruce Senkpiel -brucesenkpiel@hotmail.com
8)  Larry Steller -lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
9)  Chad Riden -chadmriden@yahoo.com
10) Dan Bron -dbron@flashmail.com
11) Sam (I forget your last name, SORRY!!!) -sama@peoplepc.com
12) Jason Wade -wacko42@rocketmail.com

Last I heard many months ago, Gary was overwhelmed and not able
to get to his chapter, and I was looking for someone else who was
ready to go to switch spots with him.

So first question is, are you okay to pick it up now, Gary, or do
you still want to switch?

If Gary ISN'T ready, (we'll wait on his reply) let's skip to Fred
"waiting patiently" Vigeant, and then see if Gary is ready to
follow. We'll repeat the process until Gary's hectic life is
under control, but I think Jason gets to keep his anchor
position, since he NAMED this story thread.

I'd like everyone currently listed to please email me privately
to confirm that you are still good to go in this pecking order,
okay? I've heard from most of you within the last couple of
months at SOME point, but good to verify.

SOUND GOOD to everyone? Let's Roll!!!

Chapters 1 & 2 can be reached directly through Dan C's site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/index.html

or linked from my pathetically STILL under construction site:
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/larryworld/index.html

=====
-Larry Steller