[Groop]Original Art

Sean Ferris saferris@msn.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:56:22 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20E4C.A2441770

I have always wondered what Sergio does with all the original art from Gr=
oo. Does he sell it? If he does I have always had a fondness for the peng=
uin issue (#90 something). Mark, if you are reading, what happens to all =
of Sergio's art?

Regards,
Sean (loves those penguins) FerrisGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explor=
er download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20E4C.A2441770

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I have always =
wondered what Sergio does with all the original art from Groo. Does he se=
ll it? If he does I have always had a fondness for the penguin issue (#90=
 something). Mark, if you are reading, what happens to all of Sergio's ar=
t?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Regards,</DIV> <DIV>Sean (loves those pen=
guins) Ferris<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more fro=
m the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.c=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20E4C.A2441770--