[Groop]Death of Groo 1st printing

Ogami jo567779@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:39:24 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mark,

Thanks for the news update on the re-release of this graphic novel. I went
and looked at my copy, I guess I have a first edition. And maybe it's just
me, but the printing looks fine on it. Actually the excessive color
saturation resembles the advanced computerized artwork seen in modern
comic books. Marvel should slap a "Advanced computer graphic artwork"
sticker on their 3rd printing, and charge quadruple for them. (kidding)

The most interesting thing about the Death of Groo is his friendship with
Sylva, and his sadness at finding he had no friends. The closing quote by
the Minstrel makes the story, "Where'er you go, you never know - The
reason someone hates you - But folks as such - Don't mean as much - As who
appreciates you!"

Thanks,

-John