[Groop]Ahh!!!!!!!

Grossmann, Gary GaryG@DOR.WA.GOV
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:08:42 -0700

Hi Folks!

I'm sending this from work (from which I just subscribed to the Groop)
because my computer at home crashed and burned.  Something about both the
hard drive and the main board failing the diagnostic.  The tech guy thought
maybe it had been a power surge for both to fail-I had a surge protector-my
guess is the accumulated Groo Effect.

Anywho, the only reason I'm boring you with this is that I'll also be gone
next week so I will be cut off from all you folks for up to two weeks and
will not be able to answer questions and the like.  (And if the DOR e-mail
police are reading along, this constitutes "incidental use")

Take care all -Gary G.