[Groop]Finally got my copy...

Gary Grossmann garygroo@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:05:20 -0700

Argghh!!!!

It's finally come out and here I am in Chicago!?!?!?! How can I drive my
comic book shop crazy asking them every five minutes if MY copy has come in
yet when I'm 2000 miles away?  Oh, wait!  I have their telephone number
memorized and it's 2 hours earlier back there.  OK, let's see,
360-705-30....  Oh and the T-Shirts!!.....

-Gary "Please deposit another $3.30 for the next 3 minutes" Grossmann