[Groop]Where did this come from?

Groo groo@isomedia.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 01:11:18 -0600

Yeah, I scoped those pictures for a while and Taranto is the only one that
seems to come close to the "Aragones" style of the Characters. I still think
their neet though. I'll still get a couple of sets.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com]On Behalf Of
Ruben Arellano
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 11:50 PM
To: Chris Schechner
Cc: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop]Where did this come from?

I couldn't find any details about these pictures on the website.  Any
word if these are the 'final' releases, or just prototypes?  Personally,
I don't think they're quite "right".  Especially compared to the cold
cast statue....  Groo and Chakaal appear to be the worse renditions of
the lot.  I think the  Minstrel is pretty well done.  Maybe I need to
see them in person.

Ruben.