[Groop]Hotel reservation

Ruben Arellano rarellano@shaw.ca
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:34:33 -0800

Don't forget that the best bargain accommodation is the nearby
international youth hostel.  Because it's not a nice comfy hotel room,
you're forced to spend more time at the Con, which is the whole point.
 Also, since it's so darned inexpensive, you have more money to spend on
comic books and such at the Con, which is also the whole point.

Ruben.