[Groop]now THIS is TOO MUCH!

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:56:59 -0800 (PST)

I couldn't resist checking for Neversink, NY on
Mapquest; it's roughly 120 miles North-NorthWest of
Middletown (and Groo Street), near the same highway I
would normally take to get to Middletown (Rte 17).

Okay, that's interestin- OH MY GAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE
IT!!!

That-that TOWN right THERE!

Only 10 miles NorthWest of Neversink!!!

It can't be...

IT IS!!!

GROOVILLE, New York!!!

Yup, check it out!

Okay folks, here's the deal. I am ABSOLUTELY NOT
driving 3 hours North to visit GROOVILLE. Nope, no
way, no-can-do, I am NOT as obsessed as Gary,  I am
NOT as obsessed as Gary,  I am NOT as obsessed...

*sigh*

Well anyway, I won't go there ALONE!!!

Someone out there would have to offer to meet me and
take the trip with me before I waste an entire day
driving to GROOVILLE...

=====
-Larry Steller
New York, New York