[Groop]Groo appearance in Bloopers...

Ruben Arellano rarellano@shaw.ca
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:22:46 -0800

I've started recording some episodes of "TV Bloopers" that have been
airing and I've got about 2 hours of footage.  My hope is to compile all
the annimated bits into something viewable, perhaps to put up on the web
or something in the future.  They don't show the bumpers as often as
they used to, but I've gotten some pretty cool ones (like the giant
elephant that bounces across the screen!).

Ruben.