[Groop]Evanier Update

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:55:49 -0800 (PST)

Not that I expect Mark to be shy about this one, but I thought
I'd drop the Groop a line about a new Evanier Project coming out
this summer: COMIC BOOKS AND OTHER NECESSITIES OF LIFE.

Details can be found by clicking on NEWS FROM M.E. at Mark's Home
page;

http://www.povonline.com/

(You DO all check this out, at least periodically, don't you?)

Anyway, in brief, it reprints a bunch of POV articles that do NOT
appear on his site, with artwork by some MADman with a
mustache...

(And if there isn't at least ONE Groo SOMEWHERE in this volume,
then you can all start calling me TINKERBELL...)

=====
-Larry Steller
New York, New York