[Groop]Questions for Mark

MisterElie@aol.com MisterElie@aol.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:37:28 EST

--part1_49.1a302c49.29c78de8_boundary

Greg,

I've got one book with a short story written by Mark.  It's called "Words
Without Pictures."  I bought it at Wizard World 2000 and it contains short
stories by some famous comic book writers such as Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman,
and of course the reason I bought the book, ME.  Actually, I bought the book
in spite of the fact ME was the only writer I had heard of at the time (I'm
learning this hobby as I go along).  Some of those stories were so good they
inspired me to start exploring the works of some other writers (this is how I
learned about Alan Moore).  I just moved so my books are in a state of
disarray.  I'll see if I can find it and I'll give you more information once
I locate it unless someone else beats me to the punch.  It may still be
available on Amazon or you can definately find it at abe.com.

I should reread it.  Don't remember the stories at all.....only that I
enjoyed most of them.

Elie
"Reads a lot but still not smart enough to go against Ben Stein"

In a message dated 3/18/2002 4:40:55 AM Central Standard Time,
thecraills@falcompound.com.sa writes:

> Subj:[Groop]Questions for Mark
> Date:3/18/2002 4:40:55 AM Central Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:thecraills@falcompound.com.sa">thecraills@falcompound.com.sa</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:groop@groo.com">groop@groo.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Mark a couple of off topic questions for you,
>
> 1 - Have you ever penned any books(novels/short stories) or song lyrics ?
> you write very well and I was curious as to other media you may have
> written in.

--part1_49.1a302c49.29c78de8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Greg, <BR>
<BR>
I've got one book with a short story written by Mark.&nbsp; It's called "Words Without Pictures."&nbsp; I bought it at Wizard World 2000 and it contains short stories by some famous comic book writers such as Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman, and of course the reason I bought the book, ME.&nbsp; Actually, I bought the book in spite of the fact ME was the only writer I had heard of at the time (I'm learning this hobby as I go along).&nbsp; Some of those stories were so good they inspired me to start exploring the works of some other writers (this is how I learned about Alan Moore).&nbsp; I just moved so my books are in a state of disarray.&nbsp; I'll see if I can find it and I'll give you more information once I locate it unless someone else beats me to the punch.&nbsp; It may still be available on Amazon or you can definately find it at abe.com.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
I should reread it.&nbsp; Don't remember the stories at all.....only that I enjoyed most of them.<BR>
<BR>
Elie<BR>
"Reads a lot but still not smart enough to go against Ben Stein"<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 3/18/2002 4:40:55 AM Central Standard Time, thecraills@falcompound.com.sa writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Subj:<B>[Groop]Questions for Mark </B><BR>