[Groop]GROO NEWS from me

Mark Evanier mail@evanier.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 13:53:55 -0700

Just to let everyone know...

It looks like Friday will again be Groo Day at the Comic-Con
International in San Diego.  They're just starting to plan the
programming but we've pencilled in a Groo panel for that day.  We'll
also -- probably the same day -- be having another installment of the
"Quick Draw" game that was such a hit at Wondercon.  Sergio, of
course, will be participating in that.  He'll also be on a MAD panel,
the day of which has yet to be determined.  (None of this is definite
yet, of course.)

I'll be moderating my usual dozen panels.
www.POVonline.com - a website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las Vegas, Hollywood,
Stan Freberg, Laurel & Hardy, Jack Kirby and possums in my backyard.