[Groop]Groo Signed Hard Cover?!?

Sean Ferris saferris@msn.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 17:17:47 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1FC34.6EC75260

Any update on the Life and Death of Groo Singed Hard Cover? Although for =
the last 2 plus years it is a funny running joke to ask my comic shop (Wi=
ld Pig Comics II in Kenilworth, New Jersey) if it has come in yet. And ye=
s I ask EVERY week! Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : =
http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1FC34.6EC75260

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Any update on =
the Life and Death of Groo Singed Hard Cover? Although for the last 2 plu=
s years it is a funny running joke to ask my comic shop (Wild Pig Comics =
II in Kenilworth, New Jersey) if it has come in yet. And yes I ask EVERY =
week!&nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from =
the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1FC34.6EC75260--