[Groop]Groo Hero Clix?

Jason Mical unasoda@hotmail.com
Sat, 25 May 2002 17:05:59 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C2040E.714389A0

Hi Groop, this is my first time posting here.  I've been a Groo fan =
since... well...  it's been a while.  It's cool to see that ME posts =
here - I never got a letter printed in Groo, but I thought you guys did =
a great job with social satire and funny jokes.  Thanks for all the =
laughs, and I hope there are many more.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is any plans to make Groo Hero Clix?  I =
realize that it's pretty much WizKid's baby, and they are only working =
with DC and Marvel as of right now, but a Groo figurine would be awesome =
(and Sage, and Chakaal, et al).  I considered trying to make a "custom" =
figure set by painting some of the old pewter miniatures and adding them =
to a Hero Clix base - if I do not sell them, and only keep them for =
"friendly" games amongst friends, is that an infringement of copyrights? =
 Of course, the best way to win might be to let Groo play on the other =
person's team...

Thanks for any info.  I've been lurking for a while, and I hope to get =
involved in some discussions soon.

Jason Mical.

"Too much sanity is madness, and the maddest of all is to see things as =
they are instead of how they ought to be."
 - Don Quixote

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C2040E.714389A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Hi Groop, this is my first =
time posting=20
here.&nbsp; I've been a Groo fan since... well...&nbsp; it's been a =
while.&nbsp;=20
It's cool to see that ME posts here - I never got a letter printed in =
Groo, but=20
I thought you guys did a great job with social satire and funny =
jokes.&nbsp;=20
Thanks for all the laughs, and I hope there are many =
more.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Anyway, I was wondering if =
there is any=20
plans to make Groo Hero Clix?&nbsp; I realize that it's pretty much =
WizKid's=20
baby, and they are only working with DC and Marvel as of right now, but =
a Groo=20
figurine would be awesome (and Sage, and Chakaal, et al).&nbsp; I =
considered=20
trying to make a "custom" figure set&nbsp;by painting some of the old =
pewter=20
miniatures and adding them to a Hero Clix base - if I do not sell them, =
and only=20
keep them for "friendly" games amongst friends, is that an infringement =
of=20
copyrights?&nbsp; Of course, the best way to win might be to let Groo =
play on=20
the other person's team...</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Thanks for any info.&nbsp; =
I've been=20
lurking for a while, and I hope to get involved in some discussions=20
soon.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Jason =
Mical.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>"Too much sanity is madness, =
and the=20
maddest of all is to see things as they are instead of how they ought to =

be."<BR>&nbsp;- Don Quixote</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana=20
size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C2040E.714389A0--