[Groop]short question, I promise

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 11:57:10 EDT

--part1_78.273389d5.2a23b156_boundary

OK, I'm confused.  I was looking through eBay to laugh at the prices some
people think they can get for some things (incidentally, Mr. "Ninety Bucks
for Groo #1 Slabbed" is back).  There are some people posting Starslayer #5
as the "First Groo."  I was under the impression that the first Groo was in
Destroyer Duck.  Am I misinformed or should we take these people for the
fools they are?

Janet "Posting a lot lately" Harriett

--part1_78.273389d5.2a23b156_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">OK, I'm confused.&nbsp; I was looking through eBay to laugh at the prices some people think they can get for some things (incidentally, Mr. "Ninety Bucks for Groo #1 Slabbed" is back).&nbsp; There are some people posting Starslayer #5 as the "First Groo."&nbsp; I was under the impression that the first Groo was in Destroyer Duck.&nbsp; Am I misinformed or should we take these people for the fools they are?<BR>
<BR>
Janet "Posting a lot lately" Harriett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_78.273389d5.2a23b156_boundary--