[Groop]Larry and his rant

Sam sama@peoplepc.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

Very interesting. I myself am a strict reader of the comics I buy and often have those mylar bags floating around everywhere on my desk. My question - what to do with stuff (comics) that you dont want and cant seem to get rid of? Example; I have two full size comic boxes of 1990-95 misc titles none of which interest me (ie: all are unfunny superhero books in mint or near) so I go to my local comic shop ( who's sign says "BUY-SELL-TRADE") and say "How about a trade?" Im willing to go  5 to 1 or maybe even 6 or 7. They offer me $3 per box whitout even looking in it, only asking "Is there any XMEN?".Although Im sick of lugging these boxes around Im not parting with them for $3.A listing on Ebay of whats in the boxes would take more time to write then worth while especialay at my whooping 35 cents a title (or less)... ideas,comments?

<pre><pre>
</pre>
http://www.peoplepc.com </pre></pre>