[Groop]The $89.95 guy is back

MisterElie@aol.com MisterElie@aol.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 23:56:55 EDT

--part1_57.c0ef897.2a245a07_boundary

Janet pointed out to me that the guy trying to sell that CGC 9.9 Groo is
back.  He appears to have updated his listing a bit.  Here's <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2107661866">the link</A>.

Now, he is saying the issues up to #110 from the Image series will be up and
available soon.  I checked out his other auctions up at the moment and
noticed not a single one of them comes close to the high price of that Groo.
Do you think he honestly believes it may be worth that much?

Elie - shortest posting to the Groo list this month!

--part1_57.c0ef897.2a245a07_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Janet pointed out to me that the guy trying to sell that CGC 9.9 Groo is back.&nbsp; He appears to have updated his listing a bit.&nbsp; Here's <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2107661866">the link</A>.<BR>
<BR>
Now, he is saying the issues up to #110 from the Image series will be up and available soon.&nbsp; I checked out his other auctions up at the moment and noticed not a single one of them comes close to the high price of that Groo.&nbsp; Do you think he honestly believes it may be worth that much?<BR>
<BR>
Elie - shortest posting to the Groo list this month!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_57.c0ef897.2a245a07_boundary--