[Groop]NY!!!!!

Larry Steller mrgrooism@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:00:54 -0800 (PST)

--- Sean Ferris <saferris@msn.com> wrote:
> Hey Larry,
>
> ...I will be coming in by train, do you know
> the best way to hike to the show from MSG?

Hey Sean!

MSG/Penn Station takes up the block between 7th & 8th
Avenues and 32 & 33 Streets.

The Metropolitan Pavilion is located at 125 W. 18th
Street between 6th & 7th Avenues.

You COULD walk it if you've got the time and the
weather is nice, but it IS a hike. Rather, make your
way to the WEST side of Penn Station and take the 1 or
9 Subway Train to 18th Street, which I believe lets
you out on 7th Avenue. There! Wasn't that much
easier!?

For those interested, there's an online NYC Subway Map
at http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/submap.htm

=====