[Groop]OT link

Azamin azamin7@pd.jaring.my
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 16:38:42 +0800

This is a link about muslims in the US.. It was developed by the council
of council of american muslims for understanding with the cooperation of
US department of state.
http://www.opendialogue.org/

BTW.. in an interview with a malaysian magazine during his visit to
malaysia a few years ago, sergio said that stories in Groo is a satire
one as it reflect the real life events into a comic with humour...
That's why we have such miniseries like "man of the people", weager of
the god" etc... and all groo comics will concludes with a morale at the
end...  Sometimes when we laugh about the humur inside the Groo comic,
we lough at ourself...

Azamin