[Groop]groo fray

Larry Steller mrgrooism@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:29:07 -0800 (PST)

Had a fun fray last night. Let's see, besides myself
there was Azamin, Eric, Denis, Sean and Gary - what a
groop of mendicants, ehh?

At first I was the only one able to get into Eric's
Chat Room, Azamin & Eric couldn't get in from work and
Denis was initially denied, so we moved the fray to
Groo.com's infamous Chatless Chat Room. Eventually
Eric was able to sign in to his chat room from home,
Denis made it in too, but by then we had a larger
Groop presence (including both Eric & Denis) in the
Chatless Place, and I was IM'ing with Azamin through
Yahoo Messenger, so we went wholly to Groo.com.

Anyway, we're going to try again at 12:00 Noon EST
(9:00 am Pacific), which I think is 12 Midnight In
Malaysia and 3:00 am in Australia), once again
checking out Eric's Place (you have to sign up for
free access) Go to
http://pub84.ezboard.com/bgroomessageboard to
participate.

Oh, and if I am late, I'm on my way now to pick up my
car from the mechanic's (overheated, I'm now $750
poorer, sniff!), so it's possible but not likely I may
be delayed if there is any sort of snafu. We'll see...

=====